- Coaching and workshops available on request.
- Leaders & People Managers
Go to Curriculum for free preview lessons!
By the end of this course, you will have the skills to:
1. Stop Feeling Overwhelmed and Feel Calm, Confident and In-control On-demand.
We have designed this course in a step by step format with an interactive workbook to help you to get immediate control of your stress. You can add your notes to your private area of the course as you make insights and commitments.
You will have the skills and the solutions to overcome your immediate stresses by the end of this course. That is a promise we make to you.
2. Protect Yourself and Family from Stress for the Long-term.
- Your stress can damage your health and happiness, but it can also damage your relationships with loved ones, colleagues and others. The reactivity and anger that often comes with stress is commonly transferred to others. You can protect your family, relationships, career, health and happiness by mastering the life skills of stress management.
- You will learn a 2-step approach to managing your stress and 10 valuable skills in order to gain complete mastery once and for all. You will have the skills to both avoid stress and to manage it when it happens.
3. Learn to Maintain your Stress to a Golden Zone, On-demand.
- There is actually a golden zone of stress, not too little and not overwhelming. By the end of this course, you will be in that golden zone and will have the skills to maintain that position indefinitely.
4. Use your Stress to Achieve your Goals.
- Fact. Millionaires and highly successful people use stress to their advantage. After you have learned to take control of your stress and to feel calm and in control, you will learn to use the tremendous power of stress to achieve your goals, without letting it overwhelm you.
Why it Works
If you're feeling stressed right now you're not alone. Read on to see if this is you right now...
Stress is often overwhelming and it can be hard to think at times of stress. Typical signs of stress include:
- Feeling overwhelmed.
- Feelings of worry and anxiety.
- Loss of sleep.
- Difficulty thinking/an inability to focus or concentrate.
- Emotional reactivity, snappiness and anger.
- Craving carbohydrates, sugars and high-fat "junk" foods.
- Drinking too much alcohol.
- The freeze response - Procrastination and an inability to take any action.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhoea and nausea.
The good news is that can learn how to manage your stress, step-by-step on the course. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, We Will Do This Together!
On the course, you will work through exercises to master the skills and take control of your stress in the process.
This course is for you. So why does it work?
Because you CAN learn the skills of stress management. The skills are not obvious but they are life changing.
- We will work through the formula step-by-step, one step at a time on the course with exercises as we go.
- We have used this stress management formula in coaching with clients, in counselling and also to train global organizations, especially during the pandemic.
- We help people take control of their stress every day and you can market the skills too, step-by-step with us.
- It's yours for life. The course is a reference guide for your life, you can skip forwards to the bits you need that day, or work through them step-by-step. Return whenever you want, once you purchase the course, it's yours for life.
Because stress doesn't have to be your enemy. It can also be your greatest ally if you can learn to calm yourself and to use it.
- Typical signs of the most successful people I've coached and worked with are that they also feel stress, they just use it to their advantage. Many of them are multi-millionaire entrepreneurs, sales professionals and executives.
- In this course, you will master those tactics. Don't let the simple lesson titles fool you, the skills are not obvious but they will change your life, forever.
Because we developed the course with a team of psychologist and neurologists.
- The methods were developed with a team of psychologists and neurologists and have been tested and refined in the field with test groups.
- The feedback from all of our students and coaches has been incredible and is a big reason that we have bought this course to you now, on the Motivo Academy.
Over 2000 students at the Motivo Academy so far.
Here's what they're saying..
Babysue7903 March 2021
David_P25th January 2021
yellowbrickroad13th November 2020
AmyDonaldson17th September 2020
Contact us with your Enquiry
In this section, learn about the course approach and what you will learn on this stress management course.
In this section learn stress prevention skills that are the foundation of the stress management approach.
- Stress Prevention – What’s the Approach?
- Stress Prevention – How to be Prepared (Properly)
- Be Prepared Assignment
- Stress Prevention – How to Develop Multiple Alternatives
- Stress Prevention – What is Surplus Time and How to Use it
- Stress Prevention – Why Goals Work so Well for Stress and how to Set them up
- Goals Assignment
- Stress Prevention – How to use a Critical Decision Making Approach Pt.1
- Stress Prevention – How to use a Critical Decision Making Approach Pt.2
- Critical Decision Making Assignment
- Stress Prevention – How to use and Control your Environment
In this section you will master an approach to reducing your stress when it actually happens. This is the key to using stress, before it uses you.
- Stress Response – What’s the Approach?
- Stress Response Approach Assignment
- Stress Response – What is a BPO and how to use it?
- BPO Assignment
- Stress Response – How to use a Coaching Technique for immediate Stress Relief
- GROW Coaching Assignment
- Stress Response – Immediate Relief Pt1 – Psychology Technique
- Stress Response – Immediate Relief Pt 2 – Neurology Technique
- Reframing Stress Assignment
- Stress Response – Rock Values. The Most Powerful Technique in the Stress Management Toolkit.
- Values Assignment
How to Properly Help Someone who's Experiencing Stress
In this section you will learn the skills to professionally help a loved one, friend or colleague who is experiencing a highly stressful situaiton.