2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Academy website for usage solely for the internal usage of the purchasers legal business entity.
- This agreement authorizes the Purchaser with non-exclusive rights to use the training materials for educational purposes of the company’s employees or customers for training purposes. Placing the materials on marketplace, open source, shared content or any third-party websites is strictly forbidden.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Academy’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- resell of any of the training materials, in part or whole, and including any and all derivative works.
- Purchaser may not have material made available and/or accessible on-line or any public forum (e.g. learning management system), without protecting access with a user name and password.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The license is granted for a period of 1-year from the purchase date. Licenses can be extended upon request and additional payment for the term extension. In the event that the license is not extended, at the end of the purchase date, all materials must be removed from the purchasers servers, or any kind of storage including 3rd party applications such as learning mamagement systems.
The materials on the Academy’s website are provided ‘as is’. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Academy be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Academy’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Academy’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Academy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Academy’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.